The bay


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tilkah eagle necklace; boyfriend's Volcom shirt; Dr Denim jeans; Windsor Smith boots; vintage glasses and rings.
So this weird thing happened when we were celebrating this latest new year's eve, which I keep forgetting about and then remembering -- we were camped on a beach in Eden, drinking around a bonfire, and I looked over and saw some strange shadow, like the size of a medium dog, walking up the beach. Not being a native of the southern states of Australia, I couldn't work out what kind of animal it was. I thought it was a goose, actually. But as it turns out, it was a black swan, which I'd always thought were freshwater animals. More and more this year I've been spotting them on beaches and in bays, and I like to think of them as a good omen. 
Plus, it's just one more thing that I still find foreign and exciting about living down here. 

3 comments:

  1. glad to finally see pictures of you :)
    You are beautiful my dear and your dog is a cutie!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful, I'm a bit of a shy one :) x

      Delete
  2. You rock plaid Raych, super cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...