SKETCHBOOK: WONDERWORLD


So, I've been seriously consumed by commission work and this whole t-shirt printing thing... a situation that always, always makes me come up with amazing ideas that I just have to pursue but, of course, don't have time. Then when I do have time, I can't think of a thing to do. 
Anyway, here's an excessive amount of images for your eyeballs and mindtanks to feast upon. 
It's been the most incredible spring weekend here in Melbourne. The air literally reeks of blossoms and my pup has been going crazy in the creek, chasing birds and butterflies through fields of yellow wildflower-weeds into the tiny, gentle waterfalls... I actually had to stop and laugh at how incredible life is. 
Which is what you want. 

And hey, the first pre-order round of shirts go out tomorrow... Continually exciting times here. 

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your drawings, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these illustrations are incredible. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always awesome to look at! :3 great talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm freaking out over these....f***ing ridiculous!
    xx
    ~Taylor
    www.forsurejadore.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gooorgeous! Love them all ^^. (And love yur rings too :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the Magic page! Your art is beautiful!

    Love Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...